27 August 2013

Bank Holiday



Monday was a bank holiday.  I had a few errands to run and decided to handle them in Covent Garden. Covent Garden is a really neat area with lots of shopping, cafes, markets, theaters, and restaurants. It has several street that are pedestrian only so it is really easy to get around.

As I was running my errands I decided to stop by Laduree and treat my self to a pan au chocolate. This is probably the happiest bakery you could go to. It is so colorful and everything looks simply amazing. Sadly I ate my pan au chocolate before I could snap a picture...but when you come visit you can look at all the pretty pastries and treats for yourself (and eat some as well).


I also stopped by Waterstones, which is a book store here. I could wonder through this book store for hours. I loved the wall of staff recommendations. All the books have such beautiful covers. I want them all to just sit on my bookshelf and look pretty.

So all in all Covent Garden is a super cool area of London. Great for shopping, eating, and simply wondering around. We can go when you come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment